Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Iron Boots - Easy green TEST PRESS

Like i said before, sometimes good things happen. So one day I stumbled across the following record:


A test press of Iron Boots' latest and last effort, the easy green 7". I wasn't searching for it, I wasn't waiting for it, I didn't expect it, but suddenly it was there and I had to get it.
Do you want to know, what's the best part?


This is number 1 out of 24. For some stupid reason, when it comes to numbered records, I prefer the lowest number, as it feels more exclusive or something like that. Maybe it's just record nerd stupidity... Is this the trigger to collect anything from Iron Boots? I don't know, yet...
The record itself is awesome, like the other two 7"s. Close your eyes and it's Warzone. It's a shame that they never released that full length that was announced a few times. On the other hand, who knows.. Maybe it's better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment